Thursday 20 November 2008

Birthday day

woooohayyyyyy it's my birthday today. I started the day with a big smile, was in bed with the Boy, then was lovely greeted by my sweet Jade with a massive cuddle and kisses. Got a handmade card from Wendy, Jade's childminder.
Needless to mention that I am feeling really happy, it's the best birthday i had in years, maybe it's in correlation with the fact that I met the Boy who is an amazing bloke.
We spent a rather interesting evening last night, just talking about quantum science, hummm, yeah right, honest, we did, LOL. The Boy has a weird hobby, which is interest in quantum science, lol, yeah he's a bit of a geek, which to me is a massive turn on.
Well I am really looking forward to tonight, I am going out in Wimbledon with my boys, which includes two of my best mates, Roy and Riz, it's Roy's birthday as well so double celebration, ie shit loads of booze!
Yesterday, after work i took some pictures of the West End Christmas lights, and in fairness i am pretty damn proud of them, even the Boy said they were good, and he's a graphic designer, and i don't think he was being polite, lol.
That's it for today, but am sure I'll have plenty of stuff to recall about tonight's mini adventures. :)

2 comments:

IosaCriost said...

haha..ya mad yoke !!

Well if you can't recall what you get up to tonight maybe it will be revealed in tomorrow's Sun newspaper..be good you maniac !1

Tilly said...

LOL, i can recall all, was brilliant with the Boy. Hehe.
X